Hello , welcome to OUR blog . why is it OUR and WE ? It is because this blog got 2 owner .We're both females and 15 years old this year .I had been asked to do the starter of this blog . My nickname is kity .As I told you , I'm 15 so as the another owner which is my best friend ,Damia Ellora .Nice name ain't it ? >.<
Let see , I've been told to write some information about us .
Hmmm, What are we going to update at our blog most likely about arts and stuffs which is abit common such as cupcakes?xD umm , we are from a small country called Malaysia .We both got the same hobby , which is drawing .^__^I always ran out of idea of writing this blog .o(╥﹏╥)o By the way , If you mind please follow our blog . would love to have a lots of follower =] (who doesn't? -__-)
Okay , thats it,I don't wanted to make it long cause later I will write something crap .
please visit our blog always . We will try the best to update it .>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment